The Administrative Coordinator for the Baltimore EMA Planning Council is responsible for supporting a 40 member volunteer body appointed by the Mayor of Baltimore City. This position supports the planning council and its subcommittees. Planning council duties include planning, priority setting and resource allocation exercises as well as assessment of the administrative mechanisms and effectiveness. The Ryan White Part A program year is March 1, 2017 through February 29, 2018.
Specific areas of responsibility for this position are:
1. Schedule and coordinate planning council (PC) and sub-committee meeting logistics.
2. Prepare meeting agendas.
3. Facilitate PC and sub-committee meetings.
4. Record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
5. Provide technical support to the PC Chair and Co-chairs.
6. Disseminate meeting documents prior to meetings, when possible.
7. Update contact information for PC members.
8. Participate on PC -other stakeholder work-groups.
9. Maintain a list of PC directives.
10. Answer telephone.
11. Clerical duties - maintain filing system, photocopying.
12. Schedule travel arrangements for PC members to meetings and conferences.
Other responsibilities, projects and activities as assigned by the PC Chair or the BCHD Representative.